Threats of violence? - Alternatives?

J

Jason-Gibbs

Alot of negativity on here atm...
Arguments, aggression, name calling and even profanities! :eek:
I was even threatened by a certain member to: "shout very loudly at me, if he met me". :nuts:

Seriously.
We're just Scaffolders, certainly not macho wacho tough as nails Bricklayers!
No need for so much violence.

Cant we settle this like grown ups??
I vote for a spelling contest. :D

What other solutions could we have??

if i ever meet you i will fecking scream at you
who actually cares what anyone says at the other end of a fecking computer,as for aggression lately?ever since i have been on this site there have always been handbags and meet-ups arranged that never really come to anything.
Feck me Franky boy was going to have me shot by the IRA and EVEN CALLED FRENCH FROG by a certain RACIST member.
IM STILL ALIVE AND HAVING A LAUHG ON THE FORUM;)

Am I on the wrong forum???is this the lovey dovey club???feck this,now lets all get back to the aggressive slagging that we all know and love,by the way marra,you're team slagging the ref off is a bit rich,feckin t*ssers:)

Does being nice to each other stretch to designers?

Silly question - it sounded bad when I thought it...:sad2:

Does being nice to each other stretch to designers?

Silly question - it sounded bad when I thought it...:sad2:

We never get included in any of the fun and we're always picked last for football :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJa7VzfWJQg]Ruddy Hell! - The intellectual scaffolders - YouTube[/ame]

Baz

Not really an alternative to violence but

we used to get rid of the bad blood and ill feelings of lads on the jobs by organising "shin kicking" contests at break time

Face your opponent, place your hands on each others shoulders,then try to kick the feck out of each others shins.

Longest "bout" I ever saw was about 20 minutes :eek:

Cheers Cod Eye There the boys

That shouldn't be a problem for anyone serious about martial arts, it's part of the training.

I watched Enter the Dragon last night - didn't see him mincing with any cupcakes??

What about fondant fancies - do they count?

Breden Fou as taught globally by Kamran Khan Rajput.

Top Bottom