Thread Deleted

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
I have deleted the Scaffolders Required thread frequented by Midge, Scaffstar amongst others on the request of MANY forum members.

It was doing nobody any favours! And some of the comments were very disrespectful.

The forum is a place where you can have a moan, but if you want to make personal attacks then do it somewhere else.

"I'm a killing machine and your my first victim" has got to be one of the funniest post ever made on this forum. Do people not realise how stupid they sound making silly threats from behind their keyboard?

Particularly as it should read 'you're' ;)

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

AS a man was jailed for internet abuse, everyone with a computer has spent the last 12 hours frantically deleting as much as they possibly can.

Sean Duffy was sentenced to 18 weeks in prison for being only slightly worse than you when you accuse people who disagree with you of being 'a bit like Joseph Fritzl'.

Now Britain is humming with the sound of tens of millions of people sending emails to defence solicitors with the subject line: "Could we claim 'temporary insanity'?"

Wayne Hayes, an IT consultant and member of 182 sites under the pseudonym 'Sheeple69' said: "What kind of world are we living in if you can't publish the details of the suicide of the mother of someone who thinks Arrested Development is better than Nurse Jackie?

"When Tim Berners-Lee first switched on the internet, his homepage already had two dozen messages on it from complete strangers saying the system didn't work properly and accusing him of being a paedophile.

"Virulent, baseless and anonymous internet abuse is as natural as eating, breathing or pointing and laughing at a procession of funeral cars."

Human rights groups have criticised the Duffy case, saying it criminalises being an asocial fucknut and questioned whether the prison system will be able to hold absolutely everyone.

Campaigner Roy Hobbs said: "If these people weren't sat at home, painstakingly mocking up Youtube videos of natural disaster sites to the sound of the Benny Hill theme tune, they'd be doing whatever you do when you're not calling for Jan Moir to be murdered."

Twitter has reported that its traffic is already down by 65% following the conviction and is now just Stephen Fry being immensely proud of Hugh Laurie.

Meanwhile MySpace said it welcomed any abusive messages people wish to post on its site, just so they have a reason to leave the bloody thing switched on.

Purloined from thedailymash.co.uk :smile1:

"I'm a killing machine and your my first victim" has got to be one of the funniest post ever made on this forum. Do people not realise how stupid they sound making silly threats from behind their keyboard?

Springs to mind :D

Internet-Warrior.jpg

I have deleted the Scaffolders Required thread frequented by Midge, Scaffstar amongst others on the request of MANY forum members.

It was doing nobody any favours! And some of the comments were very disrespectful.

The forum is a place where you can have a moan, but if you want to make personal attacks then do it somewhere else.

Admin, any idea when the 2nd eoisode starts:laugh:

a waqs lookin forward to see how they were gettin on the day

well done admin, scaffstar was using the forum only as a tool to bad mouth and cause distress to people he had a gripe with, he made 27 posts in total not one of them was a respectful or informative post all were purely defamatory towards others, obviously a 9 stone ginger haired midget, too spineless to sort things man to man .

We can put up with the likes of the big rig family (short durations ) who are just a bunch of idiots at best and occaisionally offer light relief during quiet boredom moments , but slandering, and the likes of scaffstar above aswell as calling the deceased is not acceptable on the forum or anywhere for that matter.

Anyone having anything to say to anyone regardless whether it be on here or just in life in general the best advice i can give you is to just spit it out to the person involved stating your reasons and listen to the persons reasons in return .
You will feel better for it instead of bitter

well done admin, scaffstar was using the forum only as a tool to bad mouth and cause distress to people he had a gripe with, he made 27 posts in total not one of them was a respectful or informative post all were purely defamatory towards others, obviously a 9 stone ginger haired midget, too spineless to sort things man to man .

We can put up with the likes of the big rig family (short durations ) who are just a bunch of idiots at best and occaisionally offer light relief during quiet boredom moments , but slandering, and the likes of scaffstar above aswell as calling the deceased is not acceptable on the forum or anywhere for that matter.

Anyone having anything to say to anyone regardless whether it be on here or just in life in general the best advice i can give you is to just spit it out to the person involved stating your reasons and listen to the persons reasons in return .
You will feel better for it instead of bitter

then you can rip their spine out when you don't like what they say,:D

Missed it all,who or what are the rig family i seen them mentioned on the ben flynn joke site.
Ive spouted some crap myself on here but i have never set out slander someone ive never met or known,if i name nam,es on here its because ive said it to their face but to be honestpersonal gripes dont belong on here,scaffs are bigger bitches than wimmin theres not enough cyber space for all the bitching

"Life is a bitch"

Its in an earlier thread Dafty. one day wonders slagging all.

Frederick what has happen to our little fella with the green hat across the water i miss him ?? thats the only one i have upset on here a long time ago but all in good fun and had so good crack off him after that

Missed it all,who or what are the rig family i seen them mentioned on the ben flynn joke site.
Ive spouted some crap myself on here but i have never set out slander someone ive never met or known,if i name nam,es on here its because ive said it to their face but to be honestpersonal gripes dont belong on here,scaffs are bigger bitches than wimmin theres not enough cyber space for all the bitching

quality:D

http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolders-forum/6531-what-point.html

round 2

http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolders-forum-pub/7871-welcome-back-james-pearson.html

Last edited:
Andy,you just gave my real name with correct spelling lol. Dunno what happened to Brandy,he's missed,always up for the craic. Great thread by the way,we all need to move on getting members up. (I mean the other thread not this one) I will pm you about other matters by sunday.

Don't tell me there was a falling out with Brandy, one of the nicest guy's on here, I did wonder where he got too.

There was a difference of opinion Aom,but we all kissed and made up after a bit of......discussion. Brandy was alrite,carried on as if nothing happened.

Does any one know whats happened to Brandy

A true gent like him would always operate like that it's just his style.

Top Bottom