Think some 1 got there measurements wrong lol

deary me... only thing you do with those "scaffolders" is recommend a cuplock firm and take their spanners away from them. I have met many "cuplockers" who cant put two tubes together when a fitting is involved, looks like they have been having a go here.

It dont matter which side you put the standard on bigfish , you just measure out for how many boards you need , its a total mess

There must be a reason they've done it like that.... and just not quite thought it through properly......

One of my boys posted this on antherr forum we picked it up 2day on a amber scaffoldimg site nasc members as well...ti thought a trainee had done it but it was qualified scaffs...this was just the tip the whole site was an embarresment stupid tjing about it wad a sheet of ply was about laying in the mud less then 10ft away and could av covered it easily..evefently the same crew atteptef a gantry that was later condenmd shame on amber for letting the spsnners get away with it

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

There must be a reason they've done it like that.... and just not quite thought it through properly......

Yeh there was....cos theyre inexperianced know it all tossers

Last edited:
Must be a kiwi scaffolder about. tubes in the middle of boards is common practice with the bro,s

The gap in the foreground is the worst part. At least they bothered to fill the gap where they've used a tube!

Top Bottom