Theft of Wagon and Kit

superscaff75

Reaction score
Some Thieving Pikie ****** has Stole my Wagon Last Night Between midnight and 7-00 am This morning in bishop auckland county durham , it was fully Loaded with scaffolding , White Cab with 2 Chrome spotlights on Roof of Cab, also has big grey box attached to the Headboard behind Cab, if anyone seen it or has any information inbox me please, A Name would be handy if possible so i can go rip the ******* Spine out Thanx.

As Usual it was Loaded to the Max and beyond Ready for this Morning . :suspicious:

HaHa yeah its an old white MAN wagon T894 JDW , I just copied and pasted my Facebook thing above haha

If Past Thefts are anything to go by Im not expecting wagon or kit to Be recovered :suspicious:

sorry for your Loss... fcuking scum on behalf of those who took it... probably someone that knows you... looking to fcuk u up £££££wise.... I hope you get it bacck so as you can continue to earn.. YOU SHOULD POST REGRISTRATION NUMBER ON HERE, AND MAYBE SOMEONE MIGHT SPOT IT AND CONTACT POLICE AND YOU.....

Unfortunately a loaded wagon is a golden opportunity to thieves,and a common occurance is the theft of them,i hope you get it all back super,if you do,get a tracker fitted pal,you can then find it yourself,and recover whats yours.

Really sorry to hear your follow up news, Super :(.

Get down to the nearest scrap yard and buy it back mate, it'll be in there.Our local scrap yard had loads of t & f in it a couple of weeks ago no doubt robbed by the pikey scum bags.

hate this kinda stuff just greedy b**tard* making money off your back and takin out of your pocket at same time soz to hear it you just gotta hope they get back what they give

Top Bottom