the weather

marra watson

Reaction score
Southerners are busy battening down the hatches, reviewing their wills, programming their insurance companies details under speed dial and cancelling all but essential travel tomorrow in readiness for an approaching storm.

or, as we call it in the North, a bit of rain.

Aye then southern folk dont know what real wind and rain is marra. Wind and rsin for them is farting and spilling a pint.

Stone Scaffolding,

you are right the Northerners will have their coats off, but they will have their bright orange boiler suits on and still working to rule !!!!.

Must be great living down South,droughts in summer,flooding,snow drifts,gale force winds in winter.Sky high house prices.Gridlocked roads.£10.00 a pint.Crap footy teams.More Immigrants per square mile than the rest of the UK.Gosh how I envy them.

I wouldn't.....you need a proper dinner in yer bobby...a proper yorkshire pudding filled with all the trimmings and then topped off wi lovely gravy......mmmmm

I think it was the wind marra,not the rain. Still,we made it in to work today,not much traffic,but them trees lying across the roads were a right pain.:rolleyes:

aye I agree lad them suverners duntno theywa born lad hahremember gettinup for work harf anhour befoar tha wenta bed licked whater of tarmac justa getta drink wud luv to bi suvener pure luxury pure luxury

reight that's me ofta bed gunna av **** at bottomert gahden hope shileft candle lit ornee got one bed just waitinfa neet shift ta gerrup thenam off ifawun lottery bi on train ta smoke an liv life aluxury gudneet lads

Top Bottom