The TubeMonkey! Monarflex Dispenser...SAFE & FAST!!

I hope so, we are currently developing more products to be used in conjunction with the Tubemonkey that will be uploaded in due course.

I bought one of these before your site was live, would just like to say what a great product it is and thanks for making a hard job easy!! :)

Not knockin it for the sake of it but doesnt this system mean you have to unwravel the whole length before you can toggle it,or is there a recommended length you pull out before stopping,disassembling and restarting thanks

Hi, we are currently developing holding brackets which will hold the sheet so the whole roll can be pulled out and held in place for you.

but as an example I can pull out 35M of Monarflex single handed then toggle back to the roll, then move the TubeMonkey along 35M and repeat, I usually cut the Monarflex and fix back together on the join using a T plate from Monarflex.
If using more than one person this length can be easily doubled, bearing in mind that most Monarflex only goes up to 50M per roll.

Great idea mate,with the windy days getting more frequent,got a few ideas myself so if you see some good looking ******* on dragons den,,,,,it wont be me but some ****** who listened at school,best of luck with it mate and if you get that bracket sorted should be a game changer:bigsmile:

I'll keep my eyes on Dragons Den then mate.

Hopefully you'll get to use one in the near future and you can see how much faster/safer it is for yourself.

Last edited:
does that mean u have to use a new roll everytime u sheet a job in then as ya can never roll the fcukers bck up that neat? but nice product mate.

No Steve as you can fix the TubeMonkey horizontally on the base lift using an 8" tube as a mini ledger then roll it back onto the cardboard insert using another person to feed it in, this is just as fast as folding it up and obviously allows you to use the Monarflex again.

great idea tube monkey but i dont see any firm in the land paying out nearly 400 bar for 1 but i hope im wrong fella best of luck with it

you don't need special brackets when rolling it out just undo the top of the rakers and let it rest on the guardrail then pick the bottom swivel up so it sticks out at about 30 degrees make sure the rakers are all fixed so they butt against the standards when the sheet is being pulled

Top Bottom