the sniper is heading back to nottingham

SNIPER03

Reaction score
the snipeer is moving back down to nottingham n got work to start aswel!, so happy days for me n even buying a house n gonna settle.
big surprise. a scotsman misses rab hood country n the hot weather cos all its done, since i came back to glasgow, is rain!!

All it done before you left was rain inaw.

Good luck sniper, another lost to the dark side though.:)

Not more Jocks down here...?

Theres a high enough crime rate in Nottingham as it is! :toung:

hiya boomer, phoned peter n he said, i have a start straight away, when i move back down n could be working in mansfield mate!. you still at keyworth?

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

pmsl mate, i was living in nottingham for a yr n miss the place n there's more jocks down there, than you think lol

At the moment mate. you dont want to end up on the nottingham job thou mate.... 25 lifts high yellow jelly. they are only on lifts 8or 9

i hate working in the rain n ytou know what i mean cos thats the one thing about our job, you have to work in the fecking rain, every once n awhile but hate the light rain cos that goes right through you!!!

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

dont want that job then mate, i'll take the one in mansfield then!. so where you working mate?

WHATS WITH THE RACIST **** JASON:eek:.MAYBE IF THERE WERE A FEW MORE JOCKS IN LONDON THE PLACE WOULDNT HAVE GOT BURNT AND LOOTED.THERE WAS NONE OF THAT CRAP GOING ON UP HERE BUT THEN AGAIN IT WAS PISSING DOWN THAT WEEKEND;)

yes running it now, been on jobs thou, using Mewp`s mate... was down Watford on Warner Brothers Studio...

Wasnt it raining when glasgow rangers came to manchester last?

lol, they did work. i heard a celtic fan cut the cables :D

Top Bottom