The Scaffolding COTS/Scaffolder's Labourer/New Entrants Course has been reduced !

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
The Scaffolding COTS/Scaffolder's Labourer/New Entrants Course has been reduced to only £150 VAT FREE for the following dates:- 19th July, 26th July, 16th August & 23rd August.

To become a Scaffolder's Labourer it is essential that you must complete this course. If you would like to get into a career in Scaffolding then this is the course for you.
If you would like to book then please give us a call on 01642616936.

Which centre is this for? Are they really struggling so much that they have to beg to get work in the door?

Do they need cots before doing part 1?? Or can I put lads straight on part 1?

reduced to 150, your havin a laugh, should be around 100

https://www.wata.co.uk/course/cisrs-operatives-training-scheme-cots/

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Sorry Crazynutta, they have to do the cots course + H&S test to apply for their trainee/Labs card, then they must wait atleast 6 months before going onto a part 1

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

which centre is this for? Are they really struggling so much that they have to beg to get work in the door?

neta

Robbbing 2 hats, i've just booked for a couple of the labourers it's £65 + card + vat

Is 'VAT free' the teeside way of saying including vat?

Must be, I think it's £120 or thereabouts everywhere else.

I put a lad through it at Erith a few months ago and it was £119 and Iam almost sure that was VAT included , and it was on a Saturday

Their not daft the Erith division. They probably did one on the Sunday too. ;)

Top Bottom