the real world

dico

Reaction score
ive been in the game a few years now the same as a lot of lads that come on the forum if your any good at your game then i hope that your all know somebody which most lads do iam finding that this forum is turning into a heath and safety site due to certain people bumping there gums iam all for health and safety but!!!!!!!!!!! come on are we all working to the book if you are then your fooking fast love you on my gang!!

if we all worked to the book mate we would get nothing done and we wouild not make a penny it just away of things are now do your head in mate

But if you don't work by the book and get caught it's usually bye bye.

Yes, it's a part of the game nowadays that we all have to play by the book, but as I read in another thread this morning, these guys that DO unfortunately get hurt-( or worse) during their time on the spanners (and they all say the same) is Why oh why did I not wear my helmet,toe caps, harness. The only thing you should be concerned with is getting home safe at the end of the day.I have rebels that work for me, but it's my job to make sure that they get home as well.
They call it duty of care.

Yes, it's a part of the game nowadays that we all have to play by the book, but as I read in another thread this morning, these guys that DO unfortunately get hurt-( or worse) during their time on the spanners (and they all say the same) is Why oh why did I not wear my helmet,toe caps, harness. The only thing you should be concerned with is getting home safe at the end of the day.I have rebels that work for me, but it's my job to make sure that they get home as well.
They call it duty of care.

And a very considerate gaffer springs to mind. well done mate.

Top Bottom