the nice bit of snow

Just what the lads need to see after a hard day slipping and a sliding around :unsure:
and whats that numpty doing on a scaffold covered in snow :eek:

Just what the lads need to see after a hard day slipping and a sliding around :unsure:
and whats that numpty doing on a scaffold covered in snow :eek:

I have only just noticed that! I told the designer not to do that but oh well.

I asked for a wintry / christmas based logo a week ago before it snowed, so it was excellent timing!

And before Phil posts, the designer wasn't paid digs!

I take you are the Principle Contractor on the site where I observed a scaffolder working at an unsafe place of work due to deposits of snow accumalating

Your statement that your "sub contract designer" is to blame does not excuse you from your duty of care to your workforce

I will be passing my observations and comments to the appropiate authorities:D

I take you are the Principle Contractor on the site where I observed a scaffolder working at an unsafe place of work due to deposits of snow accumalating

Your statement that your "sub contract designer" is to blame does not excuse you from your duty of care to your workforce

I will be passing my observations and comments to the appropiate authorities:D

:toung:

i really like the snow , its like when you hear that first christmas song on the radio

Or when the Coca Cola advert first comes on!

I noticed the snow too and was going to start a thread, but ooops, too late!

Nice touch, Admin :)

I have only just noticed that! I told the designer not to do that but oh well.

I asked for a wintry / christmas based logo a week ago before it snowed, so it was excellent timing!

And before Phil posts, the designer wasn't paid digs!

Is the designer getting digs? :confused:

Top Bottom