the new scafflist app

Good luck with that smalldog, not sure how well it would do over here though?

Pmd him on that last night aom,seems the apt is generic,and explained most scaffs here need design and loading calcs

I have one on an excel spread sheet which was good before CADS, since learned that it wouldn't be difficult to make your own. Not bad for a few bucks though and some might find it useful to have on their phone.

Aye, aw ra zoomers.:laugh:

Apps , Cads , spreed sheets ?

What was wrong with the back of a BH packet to work out this stuff

Apps , Cads , spreed sheets ?

What was wrong with the back of a BH packet to work out this stuff

Got to be honest Phil, I am no techno geek as the computer age almost passed me by, but entering a few dimensions into the CADS thing while a client is on the phone, and knowing in under a minute if we have enough gear in stock to do the job or not can be invaluable at times. The fag packet is still a well used tool on the sites though, so much so Benson and Hedges were once paid their 40 hours.:laugh:

Thanks for the feedback are you In England.. Any advice on anything for new update cheers. We're not in it to make money were in it to make a good app for everyone

nice just bought it to have a look the idea is good , the weights on system scaffold , would be nice if you did it with layher allround , the modular comes up a bit heavier , but it helps me in the site with 200scaffs , with lorries floating about everywhere , i can on the spot check , and issue the warnings quicker , lol

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

so with further exploration i have discovered that when i make a new list for myself say with standards and ledgers , and then want to save the list it gives me the option , it saves the folder but then when i reopen the list its empty , maybe im a thick scaffolder but it seems not to clever when u cant save your lists , i added new components to the list as well which is good , but wont save them either , i would appreciate some feedback .

Ok first layher is getting put in update which is currently underway. We have a tutorial videos on YouTube on how to save gear list in certain folders etc just type in scaff list or scaff list app on Facebook and will direct you there. Also in new update you can add new items which will then be stored forever. Thank you for your feedback

Top Bottom