The New Data Helmet:

S

steve gregory

The New Data Helmet: as Developed by SSUK....grums hat.jpg RFID safety helmet

Last edited:
we do it without one as well but i ant got that on yet,n it wo green for a presentation to BP Norway,even though it int there green

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

in new year,Chineese mucked up again,we r having it made in UK to give UK more jobs

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

cheers Steve

Blue is good Phil but a nice Rangers blue for Celticbhoy would be nice.:D

Can we have a couple of lights for them dark evenings , and does it come in Chelsea blue

Blue is good Phil but a nice Rangers blue for Celticbhoy would be nice.:D

hahahaha AOM dont pass the spoon to me mate i get in enough trouble without it :)

I wonder why the UK market has not followed the Yanks with team hard harts ??
these are the V GUARD same as i wear but the peakless one http://www.professionalequipment.com/nfl-hard-hats/

...and if anyone is interested i will have this one for xmas :blink1:... NFL V-Gard Minnesota Vikings Hard Hat, NFC Division, Staz-On Suspension - Mfg# 818400

Aw man, you should have pm'd that and I could have put in a few covert orders.

The real reason they haven't taken on here is can you imagine the amount of hats flung in the loch if you didn't like the colour.:eek:

Aw man, you should have pm'd that and I could have put in a few covert orders.

The real reason they haven't taken on here is can you imagine the amount of hats flung in the loch if you didn't like the colour.:eek:

I would of only found out via wikileaks !!

bonniest hats av seen for a while,no need to alter the colour LLLLOOOOVVVVEEELLLYYYY.

I also knew SIMIAN were joining SF yesterday that too was on wikileaks....although I haven't read anything about the ECITB tickets something about they will take on the worlds superpowers but are thinking twice about pi$$ing off scaffolders just before christmas !!!

Top Bottom