The kettle calling the pot black

The so called squeeky clean not realising their line managers telling the lower scum how they dismiss their employees .Julian I will be in touch to tell you how I knew you were a gonna even though you had the better qualifications

January 2011 I will explain all

industrial espionage ian??hope all is wel with you mate.

I have a story to tell my friend, about a regime of constructive dismal. I cannot yet tell the full story but the powers that be do not realise how much the minnows are informed :D. They also do not realise that the minnows know about the jobs being offered to other people behind their backs. These people try to come across squeeky clean but would be surprised to know just how much you know. They are probably readsing this thread now wondering which way to jump. They also accuse rival companies of being underhand,
All will be revealed in January when I am allowed to speak my mind. You will be surprised how far these people will stoop ;)

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

There are also people on here who know the full story, I'm sorry I have to be so candid but at the present time I cannot go into full detail. But I will explain more in the new year if needs must. When people start making false accusations there is a need to fight back .

PS

Thanks to all the TK lads who have pm'd me, I am not surprised

I don't like the way you spell black, blavk looks a bit cheap and east european.

sounds like dirty deed done dead cheap---laughing assassin's eh---expose the feckers---keep them on the rak until new year then turn the screw...slowly;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_t5GPbp5IY]YouTube - AC/DC - Dirty deeds done dirt cheap with lyrics[/ame]

or it could be highway to hell ragscaff ACDC lol.

Top Bottom