The forum

moanalot

Reaction score
Personally for what it's worth I think this forum kinda sums up the scaffolding industry perfectly. Let me explain. On the one hand you have got the suits lurking in the background desperate to be heard and agreed with for every stupid thing they say, then you got the middle of the road who wish for better days and just want to get on and do the right thing help out and take their meagre pittance home to the wife and kids, then you have the crazy gang who lash it up and bomb it down tell the gaffer he's a c.unt and f.uck off to the pub to start a fight and wake up in a filthy bed with an Albanian hooker... On a daily basis these people we meet almost every day so why should it be any different on here...thats scaffolding for ya...:nuts:

That sounds about right Moanalot a healthy sprinkling of all sorts thats what makes it work

I think it's pretty much spot on. For me, it's as it should be a forum for all, could do without all this legal childish infighting though.

youve got me anyway moanalot apart from the ALBANIAN HOOKERS bit
BRITISH HOOKERS(NON JUNKIES) FOR BRITISH SCAFFS;)

I cant confirm that as i will have the legal team on me
twitter is less policed ;)
as you called me a racist you will probably have to be deleted you do understand that vllb ;)

Were has it gone i seen it a minute ago

surely not ---its cool your still there vllb

Top Bottom