The first of the fully-fitted wind turbines stands in silhouette off Redcar

Shame these wind turbines are all over our coastline, surely they could be placed miles out to sea?

I accept we need some of them, but so close to shore.

Redcar has had some great work done on the sea front, then these turbines get put up.

Anyone remember the Red Lion and Redcar workies club

Everyone has an opinion on these things. The whole coast line up here is a thing of beauty but there are more and more springing up but to be fair most are fairly well hidden behind mountains. I personally like them, we get a fair chunk of work not on the towers but switch rooms and nacelles and the like. We also have a factory that makes them which means transporting them is a total nightmare if you get caught behind the trucks but still a price worth paying as we have a lot of well paid jobs because of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V57Sy7ofd_s]Redcar Seafront - Vertical Pier and Palace Hub CGI Animation - YouTube[/ame]

should film it in real life.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

should film it in real life

Shame these wind turbines are all over our coastline, surely they could be placed miles out to sea?

I accept we need some of them, but so close to shore.

Redcar has had some great work done on the sea front, then these turbines get put up.

Anyone remember the Red Lion and Redcar workies club

it gets a bit deep out there:eek:

N.wales will take off if we get any more ffs,they're everywhere you look with the biggest offshore windfarm in the uk given the go ahead,best get used to them:huh:

Attachments

• thCAOHW8TL.jpg
    thCAOHW8TL.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 4
  • thCA0C6BCW.jpg
    thCA0C6BCW.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 737353_8f2e38d4.jpg
    737353_8f2e38d4.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom