that time of year

Merry Christmas marra, I hope you and yours have a good one.

Merry Christmas to all of the readers and posters of the forum. All the best for 2014!:)

1h and 40 mins ....... do you think he'll come early thi year just this once :wondering:

Depends if yur first on the list or last I suppose

am a good lad me marra i must be first on list coz his already been just looked but our lass wont let us open yan ffs the little fat **** mite as well of come tomoz [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2ncqIlF7AI]ho ho fucking ho (lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

I thought you might lose some brownie pts for sleeping in a wheelbarra:rolleyes: ,well I know you bin takin good care of yur gran.:smile1: have a good one marra

I thought you might lose some brownie pts for sleeping in a wheelbarra:rolleyes: ,well I know you bin takin good care of yur gran.:smile1: have a good one marra

cheers marra and the wheel barrow was abit time i need about 30 seconds to close me eye and be asleep lol the trips in the wagon are the same lol

I got a lad like that wi me marra, eithin 5 mins of being in the van he's fast at it, but thats the beutie in electric windows......know what i mean....lol

I got a lad like that wi me marra, eithin 5 mins of being in the van he's fast at it, but thats the beutie in electric windows......know what i mean....lol

yad only do it once marra lol am more of a head back gob open sleeper any how window wont affect me lol

Theres a a nasty streak there buddy,and you a good christian an all lololol

Top Bottom