thankyou ecitb

dico

Reaction score
well never thought i would say this went bancrupt aprill 2010 as ecitb wasnt being reconised couldnt get work but then as most scaffs will no it got exstended untill december 2011 got home tonight my wife was in tears had some visit from some slimey baliff wanting 900 quid given it the large one i will be round tomorow to levey your goods when i got home i rang the little sh!t he was full of the usual shi! i said about upseting my wife he was full of it so i rang my official receiver how said he wont be entiled to a penny as you were made bancrupt 2010 who says you cant bet the baliff up yours equinox and thank you ecitb:laugh:

well never thought i would say this went bancrupt aprill 2010 as ecitb wasnt being reconised couldnt get work but then as most scaffs will no it got exstended untill december 2011 got home tonight my wife was in tears had some visit from some slimey baliff wanting 900 quid given it the large one i will be round tomorow to levey your goods when i got home i rang the little sh!t he was full of the usual shi! i said about upseting my wife he was full of it so i rang my official receiver how said he wont be entiled to a penny as you were made bancrupt 2010 who says you cant bet the baliff up yours equinox and thank you ecitb:laugh:

dico, you can give that 900 to simian for your part 1:nuts:

Cruel but I'll do him a better deal than that

ha ha ha ha!!!! you wont wind the dico in tonight but good try

if i had 900 quid spare think i would get me teeth whitened!!!! if not put the rest towards my solisitor for next year when iam out of work lol!!!!!

nice 1 dico can you tell me why this is in the forum pub and not in the main forum.i think this will be missed by many scaffs who may have found themselves in a similar position.
or is this a new trend that anything a wee bit provocative is binned to the pub were no cant really sees it

nice 1 dico can you tell me why this is in the forum pub and not in the main forum.i think this will be missed by many scaffs who may have found themselves in a similar position.
or is this a new trend that anything a wee bit provocative is binned to the pub were no cant really sees it

This hasn't been moved. Only off topic threads get moved to the pub!

Top Bottom