Thank you

Zotsey

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help lads.
My appeal has been successful. As long as I complete a CSkills H&S test I will be issued with a CISRS scaffolders card.
That's a real weight off my mind to be honest.
Thank you so much to all the lads that have helped me with email addresses, advice etc

You better make sure you do the lottery this week

Do h&s test (which i have booked for 20th June) and I get my basic scaffolders card which I will need to hold for 12 months minimum and re do my advanced course. Which they have no record of me completing (even though I was a cecol lad ?). But that's fine by me, at least I'm not a trainee again.
Thanks lads

well done zotsey as gerscaff said victory for common sence makes a change

Give me a shout if you need a hand when you have to undertake the NVQ Level 3, I haven't been in the game for 3 years but did the advanced course in Dec 10, and handed a phantom portfolio over to a CISRS registered centre in April 11, and would you believe have just received my Gold card.

So the moral of the story is.....the NVQ (not very qualified) money making time consuming add on is a joke!!!............... any lad with a minute bit of Savvy can sort his own portfolio out.......... with minimal guidance, Lets face it if a CISRS instructor witnesses you complete all the jobs on the advanced course........ why does the awarding body want you to produce a portfolio???......I will Tell you why..It cost me £480 to verify the portfolio with the assessor who knew me from old so I wasn't required to do the practical...............£480 for 4 hours assessing good cash eh???.....is if you are a CISRS approved training centre...........................................................................

Top Bottom