tg20

bluesteel

Reaction score
Hello Scaffolders

Was wondering if anyone knows where i could get a copy of tg20. need to swat up as theres been so many changes over the years.

Any assistance would be much appreciated,

Thanks
Steely:D

Smart scaffolder is a great tool, but it will only tell you if the job requires a design or not under TG20:08 when pricing, so might be a little expensive and unnecessary for what you require mate.

TG20:08 is available to buy from the NASC - Volume 1 and 2 are about £75.00/each, although volume 2 is really just for engineers.

If you just want an overview, then they also do a small pocket guide for a couple of quid.

Cheers mate.

150 notes! wow cheers for the info geez think i'll have to save up for that though.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Nice one phil. think the couple of quid one is for me till i get a better job!

[/COLOR]Both really helpfull thogh.

Cheers fellas

Last edited:
Cheers mate.

150 notes! wow cheers for the info geez think i'll have to save up for that though.

Mate, you'd only need volume 1 - so £75.00. In all fairness all you really need to know is what you CAN build without design input. The toolbox talk covers most of that.

Apart from that. it's not that much different to BS5973.

Here phill181 marra you might know ... Dont know why just got a feeling lol was wathcin news a few year ao and a tv doctor passed some studdies off as his own when in fact were 1 of his students work and he published it and there ws hell on but all he would of had to do it put quotetaion marks ithere isde of the studdie and then hed of got away with it do you think you could do that with the nasc just a fille of paper with quotations ..... Save 70 odd quid wouldent it ????

try the £5 toolbox booklet its got most of the main bits in and can be ordered on line from the nasc website

Or if you have been scaffolding more than 15-20 years buy a T-shirt with a harness printed on it & swear at every other trade & you will be left alone!!! :D

Ragscaff

Top Bottom