tg20:13

dangeruss

Reaction score
Anyone know when I can actually buy a copy of the new TG20:13 and where from ?

You can get it from NASC but it's about £400 per book and there are at least 4 books from what i have been told, look online you might find them cheaper ? Good luck.

I rang the nasc they don't even know when it on sale to the public. Its about £1100 though and does include a data base of designs that should (according to the lady on the phone) save you loads of money on designs. I don't know how that works though, as every location has its own wind speed and every design is based on that wind speed ?

Look up nasc.org it has the whole of the tg20 catalogue from £2.50 upwards for tg 08 to 14 the new regs are out the end of Jan 14http://www.nasc.org.uk/getmedia/27201a49-4d62-4117-b257-5261ae55313e/Screen_Shot_2013-11-12_at_11_23.22

Last edited:
It's not been released yet lads.

Another week or two.

It's not been released yet lads.

Another week or two.
Yea, I heard they were just finalising the section on "Worlds biggest staircases and their supervision issues" then it would be out. Although you can have a sneak preview on Youtube I heard, anyone else heard that ?

I rang the nasc they don't even know when it on sale to the public. Its about £1100 though and does include a data base of designs that should (according to the lady on the phone) save you loads of money on designs. I don't know how that works though, as every location has its own wind speed and every design is based on that wind speed ?

It will work much like the cads smart scaff, input your location using a postcode and it will work out what you need to do.

Yea, I heard they were just finalising the section on "Worlds biggest staircases and their supervision issues" then it would be out. Although you can have a sneak preview on Youtube I heard, anyone else heard that ?

The section is actually called 'How to make wild claims about world-record setting scaffolding works, whilst only working on the said job for about 3 days'.

The section is actually called 'How to make wild claims about world-record setting scaffolding works, whilst only working on the said job for about 3 days'.
Oh, that clears that up . Is there a section on "Planning work in a hot environment, and obtaining six visas" Phil ?

Top Bottom