Tg20:13

Craig Penketh

Reaction score
TG20:13 New scaffold standard will be with us sometime this year.

NASC are working with CADS to update the standard that scaffolders have to work to.

It is expected that the new document will have some simple beam sections, birdcage designs, loading bay design and have some guidance on the use of system transoms such as Readylok.

There may also be an interactive CD which will help create standard designs.

Anyone heard anything else on the new guidance???

TG20:13 New scaffold standard will be with us sometime this year.

NASC are working with CADS to update the standard that scaffolders have to work to.

It is expected that the new document will have some simple beam sections, birdcage designs, loading bay design and have some guidance on the use of system transoms such as Readylok.

There may also be an interactive CD which will help create standard designs.

Anyone heard anything else on the new guidance???

Old news mate.

I've seen it, looks ok. Much more workable than 08.

Have you got a copy phil181? Its arrival could well be the most exciting thing that will happen here in 2013 apart from the opening of Qatar's first IKEA which is scheduled for January 30th.

No, it was only a draught copy anyway.

If you want it, it's available for pre-order from Amazon Algeria from Jan 31st.

No, it was only a draught copy anyway.

If you want it, it's available for pre-order from Amazon Algeria from Jan 31st.

I will be skint then as will have spent all my money at IKEA the day before. Can you order it for me and I will send you a cheque once it arrives. I have the address of your cottage in Wiltshire.In fact if you need anything for the cottage I could get it from IKEA here in Qatar and ship it.

Not out until April 2013 which means end of the year!!!!

Wicked, does that mean that copy of tg20:08 I just brought is gonna be out of date in a couple of months

No it will not be out of date just up dates for towers and birdcages. at present the four load class,s are at a width of 1200 mm any think over 1200 mm needs a design.

I'll be sure to pass those updates on to our European colleagues in , let's say , Portugal. Or Spain where quality scaffolds are of paramount importance .

Top Bottom