TG20:13 1/2 day course

Mitchells Scaffolding

Reaction score
Now guys we are looking at taking a half day course at Training 2000 in Blackburn
Have any of you done the course ?
I as a female none scaffolder was thinking of joining the men for the morning as I do have an input in the health and safety side, Quotes and speaking with the clients. in your opinion (no Jokes please) do you think it would benefit Mitchell's and me if I were to attend.
there is space for 10 so we have the room and its cheaper to book a group of 10 than 5 so economicaly my attendance wont put up the cost

O know this wont in any way make me a scaffolder ( as if :laugh:) but i dont want to waste my time or the trainers or do you recon the whole thing is geared towards the real deal you fellas with the proper know how to do the job?????

Go! - Never ever turn away from the aquisition of knowledge.

Personally, I see no point on attending a course on guidance I have no intention of adhering to. :D

I know! I've no intention of reading it either.:eek:

Last edited:
Get yourself there girl. Knowledge is power. Have you done a CSCS Touchscreen test? Or are you working towards any NVQ qualification?

LOL

What is TG20:13? I've seen this pop up a few times on the net, there's a guide in booklet and CD format isn't there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a reworking of the British Standards for best practice in scaffolding Ricky. They revamp and change it every 5 years if they can meet the timeframe! Pretty similar to the AusNz standards apart for some terminology and swing stages if I remember correctly!

Top Bottom