tg20:08 and sg4:10 websites

Bobbysupascaff

Reaction score
Alright gents basically I'm looking to brush up on the above I've got both the handbooks for the 2 and have looked on the nasc website but looking for any websites that can help, In particular SWL of fittings and all other basic stuff.

I'm working on a good firm with good blokes that know all this like the back of there hand, really frustrating as the last few years I haven't paid much attention to this and fallen behind, and with tg20:13 coming out soon don't wanna fall even further

Cheers boys :)

Tom maybe right there but still a good find den nice one mate
Ps I've had a look on the nasc site can't find nothing regarding swl of fittings

If you don't know the SWL should you really be using it?

It was 6.3 for a double, 5.3 for a swivel and 1.3 fir a clip now I'm not sure as there is both class A and B

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

If you don't know the SWL should you really be using it?

It was 6.3 for a double, 5.3 for a swivel and 1.3 fir a clip now I'm not sure as there is both class A and B

Bobby, there is loads of advice for both tg20 and sg4 on utube and a fair chunk of people who make a living from elf and safety have links to it on their own web site. The swl of a fitting is in tg20 volume 2 and is based on the usual bs en74 blah blah blah. Class a double, 6.1kn, class b 9.1, class a sleeve, 3.6, b is 5.5, pins are fook all, swivels are 3.6 and 5.5, singles are near as damn fook all but rated at .63. The usual advice of refer to manufacturers guidance is also given.

And theres always sticking to the manufacturers specs, rare to have one makers fittings though.

OMG does that mean we are all mixing systems!:eek:

We use all class b fittings at our place. it gives you wider scope to play with, esspecialy if your doing design jobs alot.

There's loads of NASC gumpf on youtube.

Did you know gumph means?

The sound made by a female upon insertion of a penis into her rectum.
Giver : "Here comes, hold your breath!"
Receiver : "Okay... GUMPH!"

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzzkFlXrcgU]TG20:08 Interactive guide and the implications of SG4:10 from the NASC - YouTube[/ame]

5.3 swivel?????? All ways told it was same as a coubble unless uses a a check so when has it changed?????????

Top Bottom