Terry Winstanley (The Singing Scaffolder).

Is Terry good enough?

• Yes, he is.

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No, hes not.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Not sure, hes good, but i cant decide...

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jason-Gibbs

Terry Winstanley (The Singing Scaffolder), is he through to the live final??

Hi guys.

Id like to know what you think about this guy?
Me? - I like him... hes one of us, a Scaffolder. :)

390139643.jpg

Scaffmag.com: Article.

www.Scaffmag.com said:
Singing Scaffolder Terry Winstanley made quite an impression in the xfactor auditions that was shown on ITV1 this evening.

The 51 year old Granddad from Worthing, West Sussex wowed the judges with his version of Michael Bolton’s ‘To Love Somebody’.

He explained his story to Dermot O’Leary by saying:

“I’m currently working as an HGV driver for a scaffolding company, we take the goods to the sites, and the I hump it, lump it and grump it…I’ve got four children and two step-children, I adore my grandchildren.

“I’ve been singing since I was a kid but not seriously, I’ve just done the odd bit here and there …I got married relatively young, I was only 21, the kids came along early as well and I really lost touch with music…it wasn’t until the kids grew up a bit that I started to realise what I was missing and by then I was in the thirties, I just thought maybe I’m too old…I would love to get the music back in my life, this is a huge day for me, I haven’t slept properly in a week…this is it, there’s no more after this, it’s finished, if I don’t progress then I shall just say thank you for a lovely experience and that’ll be it.”

What do you think are his chances of making it through to the live final, the last 3 and even winning it?
It'll be a hard battle for him, as hes not the most talented singer in this years competition, but hes got the heart to last till the end.

Come on fellas.
Lets have some support for a fellow Scaffolder, giving it his all. :idea:

If he does get through to the finals,his scaffolding days will be over for a year or two as he goes on the Butlins/holiday camp tour..
He will get my vote though....Good luck fella,trying to live his dream.

Unfortunately, he isn't good enough to win but I want him on the live finals. And, yes, he could do a tour of caberet/ Butlins type places... oooh or maybe a cruise ship to wow the ladeeeeeess!!

Nah he's not good enough but i'll waste money each week and vote for him.

Bit off the subject but I have just realised that I know the guy in VLLB Leeds united clip the guy on the bottom row in the middle is a Cumbrian Scaffolder called Craig Spencer AKA Mavis..also a big Leeds United fan the poacher is a big Leeds Rhino fan & we are at the grand final at old trafford next Saturday:D Rhinos:bigsmile:

I thought he sounded just as good as the rest of them at the judges house. Some of the others were complete ****. He's getting my vote if he gets thru, good on him for giving it a go.

If every scaff joined the sccr,could you imagine what would happen.
It is only a tenner

i will vote tonight if needed as for the SCCR i will be giving it the big push now so sign up or you will be sick FINAL WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet everyone thought suebo wasnt good enoughf either. Terry is 80/1 at the bookies, gota be worth a fiver. I recon the ladies love him!

X-Factor contestant Johnny at Louis house- "It reminds me of Michael Jackson Neverland"

Is that because there is a grown man there who likes little boys???

X-Factor contestant Johnny at Louis house- "It reminds me of Michael Jackson Neverland"

Is that because there is a grown man there who likes little boys???

Hes a mincey little leprechaun looking tw@t!

How that Meth-looking addict, was better then him is beyond me.
And dont get me started on the Oriental Tina Turner... She looks like a fukking drag queen!

Terry went out then thanks to Louis Walsh [the same man who last year wanted Jedwood to win] i thought he was better than the singing stick insect from London bedsit land and the Chinese nutter whose vocals were sh1te and dancing was fxxking worse

Aye!! the chinese nut job has rapped it, so he could have brought back in Terry but no he decides to bring back in the beergoggle beauty...Walsh is just a complete prickkk!!.

he isnt a scaffolder he is a wagon driver and yard man

Top Bottom