Terms, conditions and clauses

mtscaff

Reaction score
Hi chaps, I've recently been stung for a few grand, partly my fault for not having T&C's and clauses with my quotations. Time to start using them I think. Could any one help me out with this? I'm after a list of T&C'S and clauses, many thanks in advance.

Marc

Pm your email address and I will forward what we use. I have a couple of options depending on the circumstances.

T& Cs only work if you wanna take the legal route most of the time i find us dealing with good will. For instance i was talking to a m8 who runs a hire company & he was telling me about a company that took em for over 30k on a load of gear ..thenn claimed they had shut shop..so they even took em to court quoting the terms & conditions expecting the full amount back but everdently they had a technicality to do with one of he partners (husband & wife)not sighning the agrement or something like that so they wernt forced to pay up....still trading now everdently..bit immoral in my book my m8 took the full brunt of their scam but hey-ho what goes round comes around...maybe oneday they'll get taken for a shiite load.....T & Cs not worth a wannk when they really needed

I suppose it can work both ways but they have got me out a corner more than once SP.

Should be 1a that one Phil. 2a here is if you want me to erect the job on a 100 year old roof then you are responsible for any damage although every care will be taken. ;)

I think over he years ive only had 2 threaten over non payment a few times - amazing how quick you can get paid when the whole company turns up & starts to strike & clear lol

Terms and conditions are only as good as the last received correspondence and nine times out of ten the clients purchase order is the last paper chase record you will have on file

Top Bottom