Tendering

• Thread starter steveo south east
  • Start date
S

steveo south east

Do you reckon scaffold buisnesses still use your credentials even if your not serving for them anymore.I am guessing yes!

Why would they want to? Once you walk out my gate for the last time I get to shred a host of paper work, love it.

Do you reckon scaffold buisnesses still use your credentials even if your not serving for them anymore.I am guessing yes!

I have heard of this myself,they should be done for it,trouble is youve got to prove it.

They could say that they were expecting you back.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Especially if you're a subbie.

They dont get done for it it would be good if they did as mis use of information act. If you think about it your info goes to third party prprincipal contractor who what happens to it after that

lad thats at our spot left here about 17 years ago and whent somewere eles
the following year he tok his tax bill in to office the gaffer had only used his detail for a man on an icecream van lol gaffer had scaffolding and icecreams lol

Not sure what would be gained by using some ones details after they left a firm ,

would you be looking to make your firm look like you have more men ? or better qualified men ?

as surely anything else would be a criminal act

Haha love it I once was a bouncer and my payslip said kitchen attendent

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

This is the point I was trying to make. They would want ther company to look better especially with all these new courses and qualifications

The cards have a picture on them so could be tricky.

I dont think the PC looks at pictures and says "i want that one!". There is one big reason why it shouldn't go on and that is fraud.

No but all the PC from outside the area check the cards against the names and faces that we work for.

Until someone asked for the super lad with all the tickets :laugh:

I can see why someone might want to hint that these lads still work for them , but to use some ones details to pay some one else is fraud and could fek some ones taxes

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

All our tickets are checked on nearly every site we work on , you have to produce your card they wont even except a certificate , NO card NO work

Same with us Phil, a pain in the erse when I am the only scaff to turn up that actually knows his number though.:(

Top Bottom