tempory roof!!!

dico

Reaction score
ante a street scaffolder so cant comment to much!! would a scaffold 16x5 on a street pavement thats over 40 foot high 4 lifts with the beams and metal sheets on be safe not tied in and free standing few off us on way home have commented but as ive not done one i cant comment too much weve all said with the hight of the scaffold is and it not being tied in on a busy highstreet. it should be wider or shall i shut up and tell the lads to shut up two. as weve said we havent done 1 before but it dont look safe or right

ante a street scaffolder so cant comment to much!! would a scaffold 16x5 on a street pavement thats over 40 foot high 4 lifts with the beams and metal sheets on be safe not tied in and free standing few off us on way home have commented but as ive not done one i cant comment too much weve all said with the hight of the scaffold is and it not being tied in on a busy highstreet. it should be wider or shall i shut up and tell the lads to shut up two. as weve said we havent done 1 before but it dont look safe or right

what are ties supose to be.... every second bay every other lift?after 16ft? regardless of hight i can see the thoery well get it up asap and the roof will tie it in but nar dnt work for me

lift below the gutter should be tied at every standard as well s the normal ties and loads of extra braces, all trannies on doubles above gutter level and every standard braced , sounds well dodgy del boy :worried:

Beams tie front and back together! like a goal post

that dont allow for the movement of the scaffold steveo most roofs are around 6 meter free standing the last tie points are crucial , as well as all the bracing to stop that movement

it was a rib ticklerhe he usaully i would put knee braceing or internal wing bracing

which ever way u look at it its 40ft high with no ties in must of been shaking like fek up there untill they tied the beam across

windows pinch are very effective and if the job braced up proberly it wont shake or wobble, although my knee would i havent been above 40ft in 6 months

animal ave a butchers on way home from pub see what you think lol!!!

which ever way u look at it its 40ft high with no ties in must of been shaking like fek up there untill they tied the beam across

Makes you wonder how the fu ck they pulled up and spanned the beams in the first place , my arse would hve been going like the clappers :cry:

i would have made them up on the ridge or old skool and made them up and light lined them

my arse would of been going like the clapers at 2mtrs, i need inflatable protection on the deck at that height, av been off the tools for 7yrs ha ha

Top Bottom