temp roof

superscaff75

Reaction score
Alright chaps imnot exactly being lazy here,ive got some kind of issue with my external hard drive which i store my documents an stuff on .

has anyone got a basic drawing and method statement for a small basic temp roof, its not to use as a working drawing I just need something to use as an example as im involved in a project on a house ( no scaffold started yet ) which has another property joined to it, no one lives in this property either, but to keep things above board they are going through what is known as a party wall agreement, and just need some basic info regarding how and what is involved with a temporary roof scaffolding , I dont really fancy starting to re type a load of stuff out so if anyone got something they can email over tome sharpish i would be grateful cheers

Superscaff75 I have just PM you with my email address.

Yeah our client says they can be a nightmare , lucky enough the other party are very much ok with things , everyone going through the agreement thing just to cover asses really but it takes 8 wks minimum and his biggest problem is the solicitors dont seem in any rush to make sure everything is done and dusted within the 8 wks he is just sat waiting for the nod to get going and basically its killing him with frustration .

Top Bottom