Teesside

orsscaffolding

Reaction score
Is that all you fcking do go around taking photo's of peoples work so you can slag them off on here or do you have a purpose in life ?

nothing wrong with teeside he keeps the forum going our little own trevour macdonald. news at ten watch out you keep given us the news mate.

He's probably got more blokes work than Branson mate,not seen any nameboards up or links to names/firms so to me it looks like he's keeping people honest,best bloke on here along with aom for me so crack on at your peril lol ;)

Puts one of my jobs up though and he will be down their with saville lol !

He's probably got more blokes work than Branson mate,not seen any nameboards up or links to names/firms so to me it looks like he's keeping people honest,best bloke on here along with aom for me so crack on at your peril lol ;)

Puts one of my jobs up though and he will be down their with saville lol !

yeah hes the man. as for aom hes probably got more money than branson lol.

I like teesides pics , ive picked a few new tricks up from it

Mind you dont do any dodgy jobs whle Teesides about orrscaff

he post jobs,probbly more than scaffold job feed, pictures good and bad doesnt have much crk thow lol

I must of put one of your jobs up.

The thing is other scaff,s are putting theses on the internet before me on other websites.

Like the lads said some of them have picked new tricks of the trade up.

And theres 1000,s of theses photo,s on the internet,

I must of put one of your jobs up.

The thing is other scaff,s are putting theses on the internet before me on other websites.

Like the lads said some of them have picked new tricks of the trade up.

And theres 1000,s of theses photo,s on the internet,

Teesside i don't think you have but what is your roll in life are you a scaffolder, photographer ?

Senior advanced scaffolder.

Jack of all trades.

And i bring news, photos, jobs, to the lads on this forum.

And if i help only one lad to get a job in theses bad times or get a laugh out of them.

Well i am happy.

Teesside Rules.. I got a top job from one of his leads, and the info I have gleaned from his

threads is priceless. I particularly like the Liverpool picture. Keep it coming Teesside;

Top Bottom