Teeside / Smoggie Day

I was going to celebrate it, but instead in going to celebrate 'Brown Shoelace Day' - Its more worthwhile. :toung:

lets all embrace there smoggie goodness . how about a take a smoggie to work day or maybe we could get the middlesbrough players to lend them there caravans at whitley bay for a short holiday . why dont we all chip in for a massive rock of crack . hahahahah

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

i love smoggies really , just knocking yas cos im struggling with my sexuallity and find myself constantly attracted to your scars and parmo breath . your cheap cokes canny like and thanks a lot for keeping the rest of the scaffs in the country looking good

Viduka returns to the Riverside as the Toon Army look on

article-0-02A3448B000005DC-110_468x311.jpg

smoggies.jpg

pretty sure hes dennis mcmahon

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

whats your problem biting all the time like , we are having a laugh at boro , the armpit of britain . we all take the p!ss out of each other im sure it comes with the job . i get ripped for being a geordie off the makems , a makem off the geordies and a scruffy sandy off the rest . are you dennis mcmahon

get a life

Blur-Parklife.jpg

SMOG LIFE !!!!

ink.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

But for me the Bears life has to be the winner !

v5ndu.jpg

Does it have a sister,cant beat 2's up, in the bedroom. dont mind if theyre from smoggie land.

Top Bottom