Technical or not

S

steveo south east

I'm not sure if this has already been done here in the forum but I thought it might make a change from word, song, Jason gibbs association.

All you do is name a scaffold that you have built and the next person says if its Technical or not.

for instance I say 24 metre span beamed section cantilevered 4m then returned 6 metres using only 4 support towers over a glass roof with 12 metres of hanging lift.
you would say no or yes then write your own scaffold that you built for instance 8ft tower two lifts but had to get the gear through a port hole on a boat yes and so on

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

8ft tower two lifts but had to get the gear through a port hole on a boat

Pleased you posted jiggaman this thread was beginning to look a bit sad and lonely. Lets hope it gets a few more posts.

The original posters 2 lift tower and getting the gear through the porthole.... not technical more labouring.

Heres another one: 200 metres long based out on beams which are on RSJ"s spanned and supported by cantilevered superslim soldiers which in turn are supported by a dead shore on an 8 metre height slab to soffit all from the 72nd floor of a new build high rise. technical or not? Well the design was technical getting the gear and putting it together was labouring work.

Top Bottom