tag system?

jakdan

Reaction score
have any of you kind and well organised gentlemen got a good "tag checking system" on word or office etc?.
simple, accurate and idiot proof would be nice:D

have any of you kind and well organised gentlemen got a good "tag checking system" on word or office etc?.
simple, accurate and idiot proof would be nice:D
Hi Jackdan
i havnt got a system on the computer but i had one on my last job for Interserve, i knocked one up using Excel , start with tag numbers in the first column then job location/ description, date & time in the next column . then any defects etc, then any action taken because of defect, finally signature of inspector. Have a play with excel,
I know we are known as thick but we are brainy really i fink.
Good luck with it Jackdan

send your email pal, can send you the one I use if you want...

**** me :bigsmile: no probs, I have a spreadsheet and I back that up with a paper copy ( case I fuckin lose it ) send it tomorrow...

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Lads PM me your emails, cus I'll have forgot by the morning.. jog my memory when I see my inbox ( and it makes me feel important ) LOL...

Got your pm's lads, I'll open em tomorrow, otherwise I'll forget.... designed them myself.... so their simple to do... thicko scaffs and all that ;)
Got a Green ( tagged..) red ( up, but not in use, steelworks thing ) and black stripped... colours on the spreadsheet,, did it myself.. clever hey :nuts:

The paper copy has the handover cert, then a seperate weekly tag sheet, just date it and tick the boxes.. ie. no boards missing, braces correct blah blah....

Alright lads, try and get the stuff out today, if not Monday... got all the pm's...

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Right lads, got 4 of the pm's mails, 2 did'nt send their mail address,, give me a fukin clue ;) Chris you nobhead.. whats with the longest email address in the world :D

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Grafted my bollox off and sent the stuff to the 4 who sent their emails :blink1:
If you dont understand the spreadsheet ( thick ***** ) give me a call, pm me for number...
hope their some use to you....

Cheers Big ears, yeah my email address does my knappa in aswell , but to be fair if you had just added me to your contacts 3 days ago you wouldnt need to type it again , you big daft thick keyboard warrior you :nuts:

What you reckon to it, did the spreadsheet myself, works ok for me, and I'm **** with computers, least I can blag the director I know what I'm doing ;)

Ive just logged onto pc for first time all day bud so havnt had chance to open it up, so feedback is for another day afraid. im sure it will be super tho kid :toung:

Just sent another 3 off, think thats everyone now..

Just about to send it mate and fukin emails gone down.. send it soon as its sorted mate..

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

There you go mate..

Top Bottom