Tacho spares

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
The lorrys due a tacho check next month and one of the little knobs that change mode , Work , rest ,drive has broken of and they are saying it will cost £500 for new tacho :mad:,i took the good one out and its just a little plastic pin with a cog on the end , anyone know where i can get a spare pin ?
Surely these must be serviceable parts that are always getting broke

The lorrys due a tacho check next month and one of the little knobs that change mode , Work , rest ,drive has broken of and they are saying it will cost £500 for new tacho :mad:,i took the good one out and its just a little plastic pin with a cog on the end , anyone know where i can get a spare pin ?
Surely these must be serviceable parts that are always getting broke

type of wagon is it marra few of the iveco have done that not that we haveuse the tachos ever but need new speedow revcounter dash

Youl get new tacho head for less than that
Try cms 01892832418 they break loads of mercs , is it on your 1823 atego mate

dan-ger its just the pin , the pin has a spindle that must go into a cog in side , it simple just pulls out .

Marra its a Mercedes Artego 18 tonne

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Youl get new tacho head for less than that
Try cms 01892832418 they break loads of mercs , is it on your 1823 atego mate

It is Scaffy thanks

scrap yards phil , if ya cant get one il have a look over here , tell me what ya need and il post it if needs be !

dan-ger its just the pin , the pin has a spindle that must go into a cog in side , it simple just pulls out .

Marra its a Mercedes Artego 18 tonne

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

It is Scaffy thanks

fek know marra just give us a bell if ya wanting it emptied b4 bait :laugh:

Try cms mate they are in paddock wood lent they break loads of merc ategos youl get whatever bits u want

Only bummer is no mail order mate

Top Bottom