systems card scandal

J

jb78

it was bad enough agencies spreading false rumours of work to get guys to buy the kwikstage card , but now we have the building companies demanding these new system cards or people cannot work. Somewhere there was a group of people who tried to come up with a way to get people to do these courses , this is it.:mad::worried::confused::wacko:

this week i was not allowed to work on a taylor/wimpey job because after the agent caught us not working to sg 4 10 , i called him out about the fact i was working on site without an induction. He then told me to get off the scaffold. The agent then demanded to see my qualifications as a scaffolder. When these were presented he said i could not work on site as i have no card for the cuplok system.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

so now we have a situation where a CISRS scaffolder , cannot gain employment without an additional course , so the GREAT CISRS scheme sends people out qualified as scaffolders , but theyre now not qualified to work on lots of jobs , fuckin joke.

Afraid To Say JB Thats The Way The Industry Has Gone, Its Crap But Right Now They Have The Ball At There Feet, Its Shocking When In Times When The Construction Industry Is On Its Arse Some Pen Pusher Jobsworth Can Stop A Man Earning An Honest Living.

oh , by the way , i chased the agent down the street. and also , the **** knows the other guys dont have a cuplok qualification , he only enforced the rules to get rid of me.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

thats a good way to put it , gerscaff , theyve the ball , they being the scaff companies , the nasc and the building companies and every time they boot it to each other it rips open with the pennies of hard working mugs like me. £400 for a fuckin kwikstage card , no wonder i refused to fill in the cisrs application to have it put on my card , its a fuckin insult , all i did was buy a license to use kwikstage.

The Agent Sounds A Brainless **** Mate, Iv Said Before Iv Done Both Add Ons And I Learned Absolutley Zilch Total Waste Of Money And Time Quite Farcical Really.

Just a thought if you only have a system ticket like a lot seem to these days and you have to use tube and fittings ti get around an awkward situation with the system scaffold then would need a real scaffolders ticket as your using Tube and fittings :wondering:

If You Only Have A System Card You Can Only Use That System Phil, So If You Have A Cuplok Card You Can Only Use Cuplok And So On, I Can Remember When A Scaffolder Was A Scaffolder And Could Use Anything Alloy Towers The Lot. No Wonder The Industry Is Jiggered, Divide And Conquer?

yes philliosmaximus , your comments underline the stupidity of the situation.

Its Not Just Interrob Sgb Oops That Should Be Arsco Do Exactly The Same With Cuplok, In Short They Are All At It. Its Thanks To Them That Standards Have Declined So Much Over The Past Decade Or So,Further Training My Eye, Further Profit More Like.

not long ago i did 6 weeks with those interslave ***** at dsm in dalry , no kwikstage cards , no sg 4 10 , half the ***** on the job think sg 4 10 is a fuckin reg plate.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

oh and the most memorable thing that happened while i was there was they stripped an old hand of his belt and put him in the yard because he's an ECITB , *****

i Would Never Chap Another Pein Or Turn Another Fitting For That Company, Its Full Of Creeps,Crawlers And complete Yes Men, In Dundee Anyway The Management Are Just A Shower Of ********* Who Tell You One Thing And The Client The Total Opposite.There Prices Are Not Worth A Toss Becuase All There Mates Get The Good Paying Jobs.

Lad at work says interslave say if ya get ither 19 or 20 jobs done a week yaget a bopnus of 180 he said he never had any work on the friday lol for solar pannels lol cants

Top Bottom