swearing

longun

Reaction score
Why the **** am I not allowed to ******* swear for **** sakes? .. you *****

Why the **** am I not allowed to ******* swear for **** sakes? .. you *****

Missus giving you a hard time again mate....... Lol na I've a rollocking for that as well couple of years ago, site manager came over " can you pls stop swearing and shouting this is mayfair not manchester!!! After I stopped laughing as he was making more noise that me I told him to f off, and a got a yellow card for it

Miserable **** :embarrest:

feck off and grow a fecking pair say what you want as long as it dont offend the fecking people who want to fecking blow us all up your ok ;)

Swearing is offensive and shows a lack of education and vocabulary. I for one applaud the new legislation that will ban swearing on construction sites and in public houses. This legislation comes into effect in 2014.

we do a lot of street work and i agree swearing is a no no how would you like some numpty around your parents/kids ffffin and jeffffin
have had to finish guys that seemed to have no control of the brain mouth connection if they cant get a sentence out without while in the yard i dread to think what the people we work for would hear
i am no angle and like you know all the words but dont want to hear them cos a dimwhit thinks it makes em sound like some kinda hardman gangsta
its men who can show respect working for us not simple uncontrollable little boys

I was once on a rant in the office and somebody asked me to stop using foul language to which i replied i have never said chicken or turkey all dayn:p:D

**** the ban we are under educated if we wasnt we wouldnt be the filth that we are. if i was efucated id be driving lotus and sipping pimms instead im gettin a train and drinking stella

Top Bottom