SVQ Level 2, Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jocky72

Reaction score
:mad: Hi all, got a real prob here, i've got a svq 2 i got in 1998, from training with prospects in glasgow, i did a full years training to get this bit of paper, so any way been out of scaffolding for over a year due to breaking my shoulder & arm in quite a few places (to many to list):( ,so now i've been told my svq 2 is only good for wiping my own a**e, nearly 15 years doing the job, now been told i have to pay all sorts of £, and do all sorts of retraining to get back to were i was, so can any1 help me to get this sorted

Pat To Play :mad: :(

Strange this hasn't been picked up on Jocky, however welcome to the forum.

Nobody can touch your svq no matter how or when it was awarded, the training is another matter. If the training was below par they can make you do the proper course but without doing the assessment as you already have the qualification. I know it's a bit like the cart before the horse but so many jumped on the training bandwagon without a thought for the punters who were doing it. What kind of card do you hold?

i dont have any cards, just a certifcate saying svq and signed by chairman of citb

Contact Simian who will confirm but I fear you may have to head back to a centre for training but as I said your SVQ cannot be taken off you and will be needed.

Hello jocky , i like you have this SVQ level 2 CITB certificate , ure right worthless , i also wasted almost 2 years to get this , 6 months in centre , then working for interserve and goin back one day a week , an organisation paid these ***** nearly 5 grand for my training , i could have went to hillington twice , i have managed ok for the last 10 years , and even worked offshore for 5 years, but now unemployable , im sorry but theres nothin we can do ,

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

this scam was done by a guy called bob kilpatrick who was boss of kwikform(interserve) and prospects was run by his wife pat kilpatrick and their son , they got hundreds of thousands from government and training organisations , and created slaves for Kwikform and other companies , they knew the qualification would mean nothing. all these people who went there are working for companies all over glasgow for **** money because they have no CISRS cards , this is why the scaffolding wages in glasgow are so ****

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

2 years ago i sent e mails to CISRS and contacted SQA and asked why they would issue a worthless qualification and SQA denied any responsibility for this , CISRS said it was a means of getting people started in scaffolding but they still needed CISRS cards .

Prospects had their CISRS ACCREDITATION AND WERE AUTHORISED BY THEM TO TRAIN SCAFFS BUT IT WAS WITHDREW BECAUSE THESE ***** COULDNT EVEN LOOK AFTER THE ADMINISDTRATION CORRECTLY, SOMEONE SHOULD BE SEVERELY PUNISHED FOR THIS AND SOME DAY THEY WILL , I KNOW THE WHOLE STORY AND ONE DAY I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON THESE *****

Top Bottom