Supervisors ticket

Does anyone know if a contract managers ticket supersedes a supervisors ticket :unsure:

It's a matter if opinion at the end of the day.

If we are talking scaffolding, then contrary to popular belief, there is no CM ticket. It's a cscs card, so it's not comparable anyway.

Yes but the managing directors ticket super cedes the contract manager ticket :D a bus ticket super cedes both

It's a matter if opinion at the end of the day.

If we are talking scaffolding, then contrary to popular belief, there is no CM ticket. It's a cscs card, so it's not comparable anyway.

We are talking scaffolding phil , i have priced a biggish site and part of the small print states i must leave someone with a supervisors ticket on site at all times and was wondering if i could leave a contracts manager instead , who has been scaffolding longer then i been alive.
Any idea what you would need to get a supervisors ticket , would you need an advanced ticket and then do a course ?

Unless the rules have changed phil i think a part 2, can go on a smsts course as there was two on mine when i did it in 2012. Saying that all our supers are advanced phil.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Try this phil.....cisrs.org.uk/faq

Phil the min requirement is sssts . Anyone can do with or without a scaff ticket
its 2 days costs £350 -google XYZ Training they'll have courses near yo you quite regulary

Last edited:
Top Bottom