Supervisors course

desp

Reaction score
Off on my supervisors course on 5th nov , anyone fancy enlighting me about how fookin boring its gonna be and what it's gonna consist of

Last edited:
Couple of three questions, how much, how long, and finally where is course being held

Good course,you'll learn a lot and you'll be able to perform a pull test,and you get another shiny gold card:p

Ha ha don't have any other card although been in scaffolding 30 years

It's a good course pal,you even get to address the rest of the class with your chosen toolbox talk,most of the others in my class had'nt done this before and it terrorfied them,lol,but you get taught from the company's point of view,very informative,done mine with simian,enjoy:cool:

Must admit BF, public speaking can be quite daunting. When I did it I spent most of the time ripping in to the instructor and digging him up for all sorts but crumpled like a cheap suit the minute I had to stand up and do it for real.:embarrest:

Easiest way round these things is just tell them you are subbing everything out, well it works for Bam and the like.:idea:

It's a good course pal,you even get to address the rest of the class with your chosen toolbox talk,most of the others in my class had'nt done this before and it terrorfied them,lol,but you get taught from the company's point of view,very informative,done mine with simian,enjoy:cool:

Typical, I hate that public talking **** , it's alright with your own blokes

Top Bottom