superscaff

goulda

Reaction score
just be offered a job I am part 2

8 hours a day (cafe for breakfast and early finish Fridays)

£116 a day full holiday pay + van or work fropm yard with lorry

is this a good rate

in todays climate with a van thrown in and diesel card seems pretty good goulda good luck with job mate

If its a better deal than your on at the present then it doesn't take a lot of thinking about IMO , good luck whatever you decide .

Y is this topic called superscaff ?????????? :weird::wondering::suspicious::nuts:

It reads to me like this chap is wanting the nod from your good self before taking the package on offer !

cant remember the last time i went to a cafe or worked 8 hours!

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

cant remember the last time i went to a cafe or worked 8 hours!

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

not in the real world

Yeh, thats about right... in Yorkshire anyway..

Thats Not Bad (Probably Better Money Than Im Earning) So Go For It Kid.

thats nearly 15 ph cozzy why is that so called pish way a van and breaky i think your takeing the piss m8ty lots of guys would bite your arm off for that i was on a 38 hr blue book job with full travel and and hes getting more if thats on the street take the feckin job m8

Pikey mate, i think Cozzy is trying to say that job doesnt exist, i tend to agree, i wouldnt need to ask the forum if i was a pt2 scaff, is this a good job????...... However, harmless banter no probs

the job does exist, I have been on price work for several years but as all the Companies have cut the prices we are being put back on day work and I am trying to find out what the general rate is for day work - also my boss put an advert in the local paper last week for self employed £120 a day although I am on paye.

The work all over east anglia

where is that job anyways may try that one myself free breaky lol no sweat paddy he should have put more into his reply thats all lol

I forgor to mention most of our work is on sites or private jobs - no street work

Top Bottom