superscaff

Congats Superscaff

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

You should have beaten the Jock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick::cry::sick:

yeah cheers :toung: I cant believe I actually missed it after all that sweaty sock carry on (jock) :laugh:

swifty you are right again should of beat the tartan skirt wearing love child of william wallace, but im bright you see I realised that winning the forum posting championship 2010 in mid december wasnt worth straining myself as it means he is only champion 2 weeks then its 2011 so im better prepared and will have crown longer than him in 2011 :nuts:

superscaff 1000 at last

:p:cool:well done my n\e compatriate its truely a great achivement,have enjoyed your250 posts and threads immensly.look forward to your next 750 new member greetings,WELL DONE.

ah girls girls,listen to yourselves lol you were asked to put up one challenge and surprise surprise you were found wanting.once again i congratulate super on your achivement albeit too late and 750 credible post short only joking well done have a great new year.

Well done, Superscaff... 1000 is some achievement!!

is 1000 posts really an achievement or does it just prove life has caught you up and now you a boring old fart with nothing more interesting in your life except talking shop over the tinternet with people you never met :laugh:

Back in the day i couldnt sit still i was like zebardy on acid, here, there, doing this, doing that, now when someone mentions going out for a proper ding dong of a night, the first thing that pops into my mind is " **** wonder how bad the hangover will be "

Im off to get my costume today hopefully post a photo up :nuts:
if i dont get back online everyone have a great night an a rotten hangover all the best for 2011 Onward and Upward

well done superscaff mate , have a great night , best cure for a hangover dont get out of bed for 2 days

Hi :) says it all.......

No it doesnt;) well done superscaff m8 and carry on as your going pal, for some reason i cant respond on the other thread.:eek:

HEY HEY Couldnt get the costume i wanted for tonight, they kept saying something about leaving things till last minute, it was only 2 pm when i was in the shop :laugh:

so for one night only, i will not be superscaff75 for i will be super hero usa

Captain America

IMAG0005.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

its not Vegas but its American :laugh::nuts:

Congrats on the 1000 Superscaff, and happy new year to you Captain America.

Well done Superscaff / Captain America.

Thank you for your contribution to the Scaffolders Forum, its much appreciated!>

Best Regards

SF Admin

spurious to say the least admin,should be a rebuke on this member a eye must be kept on this one in the future as i hear he has aquired super powers.

Top Bottom