Superitendent

Kevin Smith

Reaction score
Hi Lads,

Just recieved this email, thought some of use may be interested.

Scaffolding Superintendent for one of our mega project based in Qatar.If you are interested please confirm the following along with your Updated CV.

Updated CV
Current Location
Current Salary
Expected Salary
Joining Date (if selected)
NOC Available
Copy of CISRS Advanced Certifications

We offer competitive salary package and development opportunities.

Regards,

Mohammed Irshad Ahmed
HR Generalist
Descon Engineering Qatar L.L.C.,
Email: mohammed.irshad@descon.com

Pakistani run company. Loads of work. Heard they are offering a decent salary. Would think it would be camp accomodation. Rotation could be 16 on 1 off.

Well worth a try for those looking to lose their overseas virginity. Could be a baptism of fire.

Personally I would rather be buried up to me neck in the desert sand and have red hot nails stuck in my eyes.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Descon Engineering: Home

spanner the buried in the desert is the induction.
might suit someone but knowing what i know i know of them and the way they work RAMMM IT.;)

Pakistani run company. Loads of work. Heard they are offering a decent salary. Would think it would be camp accomodation. Rotation could be 16 on 1 off.

Well worth a try for those looking to lose their overseas virginity. Could be a baptism of fire.

Personally I would rather be buried up to me neck in the desert sand and have red hot nails stuck in my eyes.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Descon Engineering: Home

You should be a double glazing salesman with pitches like that.
Where do I sign?:laugh:

i have tryed the grub they had on offer and if you love MUTTON everything in a shhitty looking attempt at watery curry you will love it.
also helps if you can make ladder beams:eek:

i have tryed the grub they had on offer and if you love MUTTON everything in a shhitty looking attempt at watery curry you will love it.
also helps if you can make ladder beams:eek:

Ahh but weren't you in the non-western camp? Most of the expats say the camp food is excellent?

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

And it would help it you didn't get caught making them??

About 7,500 quid a month cash plus digs and grub supplied.

No way will Descon pay £7500, as HSWT has pointed out it will be a baptisim of fire, and by the way the tempratures are just starting to pick up nicely over here. this is for the BARZAN project for RASGAS. Travelling with the local labour and camp living and being treated like a mug off a bunch of cheap Pakistanis is about right. If your game as FK and fancy it give it a go (best of luck) PS KEVIN WHY DONT JUMP SHIP FROM CCIC AND GIVE IT A GO YOURSELF LOL

Its a good way of getting your own back on someone like a mate that shaggs your bird,
get him a job with descunt in qatar with some kid on title thinking hes made it 3 weeks later hes suicidal and the moneys not went through;)

No way will Descon pay £7500, as HSWT has pointed out it will be a baptisim of fire, and by the way the tempratures are just starting to pick up nicely over here. this is for the BARZAN project for RASGAS. Travelling with the local labour and camp living and being treated like a mug off a bunch of cheap Pakistanis is about right. If your game as FK and fancy it give it a go (best of luck) PS KEVIN WHY DONT JUMP SHIP FROM CCIC AND GIVE IT A GO YOURSELF LOL

QAR 44,000 a month they are offering. Interviews will be held by Skype initially.

they werent really ladder beams the rungs were at the same angle as unit beams which is what highlighted the fact.
ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS PATENT THEM AS A NEW LAYHER TYPE STEEL UNIT BEAM and away you go.;)

and do you think there going to pay a scaff super more than the project manager? think not.

Top Bottom