Supa Scaff

Nothing on that attachment Teeside.

Man After My Own Heart, Cup Of Tea In Hand.

''here lass can you sort this argument out between me and this numpty''
''yeah no problem''
''tell him what comes after s in the alphabet''
''t''
''yes please'''
:embarrest: ''how do you like it ''
''with a biscuit'' :laugh:

Amazing how some of them are pretty slow at dishing out the tea, pretty much just the old school still do it if it's the young team in a house they hardly even talk to you let alone stick the kettle on.

Strange thread this:confused:you'd think on remberance sunday there would be a good documentary about the heroic deeds of our forfarthers on tv,no feck all on,just some awful singers dressed in workboots and jeans ffs,well i'll have to console myself with a good book about the D-Day landings,sorry to go off topic,but did this thread ever have a topic??:unsure:

Amazing how some of them are pretty slow at dishing out the tea, pretty much just the old school still do it if it's the young team in a house they hardly even talk to you let alone stick the kettle on.

you dont ask you dont get lol solar pannel jobs were the best get cracking about them the benafits of the panels and drop in that this now mean kettles free lol ahah happend onces and lasso looked discusted and walked in

yan lad use to just knock and ask for a cuppa even got her to go shop for coffe and on her return he said to her your not going to believe this my counts low with my diabetes any chance of a bacon sarny and she made them ***** not a diabetic at all lol :laugh:

aye the lder generation crnt give you enough tea and coffee but it these proffesional and the people working in offices that will not think to offer you a cup when its pissing down bently on drive you know youve got no chance of a cuppa and a lader on the dirve you getting biscuits lol :laugh:

you dont ask you dont get lol solar pannel jobs were the best get cracking about them the benafits of the panels and drop in that this now mean kettles free lol ahah happend onces and lasso looked discusted and walked in

yan lad use to just knock and ask for a cuppa even got her to go shop for coffe and on her return he said to her your not going to believe this my counts low with my diabetes any chance of a bacon sarny and she made them ***** not a diabetic at all lol :laugh:

aye the lder generation crnt give you enough tea and coffee but it these proffesional and the people working in offices that will not think to offer you a cup when its pissing down bently on drive you know youve got no chance of a cuppa and a lader on the dirve you getting biscuits lol :laugh:

Wat the hell??

I agree wit bigfish ther should be more people who laid down ther lives for us,
Don't forget the real reason your sitting on ur ass this veterans weekend day weekend is because real men laid down their lives so limp **** pussies like you wouldn't have to.

Wat the hell??

I agree wit bigfish ther should be more people who laid down ther lives for us,
Don't forget the real reason your sitting on ur ass this veterans weekend day weekend is because real men laid down their lives so limp **** pussies like you wouldn't have to.

and you came up with that all on your own you dont know me marra so dont try and cast aspersions marra

Top Bottom