Sunburn

Spunkywads26

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338023876.696909.jpg

Not been at work for nearly 2 months after a knee op. Just went in to help the lads on a job and when I got home the missus asked me what that red mark on my shoulder was. As a typical Scaff it was sunburn from the hole in my tshirt. Anyone suffering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks painful mate. I am lucky as have worked in hot countries for years so keep out of the sun when its strongest.
Australia has the strongest sun I looked like a panda from wearing the safety glasses.

or he has a couple of chinkee birds to bathe it :laugh:

Got a nice vest burn on Friday , private house so thought i would just wear a vest and shorts , no sun cream what a fu cking mistake that was got a nice shape of a vest burn :laugh::laugh:

Same here, us jocks are just not built for these conditions. I couldn't work abroad.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

The backs of my legs are fekin skelping.:eek:

I thought u would have had the jet ski out this weekend AOM.

It's been out all weekend Steve, I'm just this minute in the door, that's why my legs are skelping.:eek:

too tight to put some juice in it ya mean.lol.

haha, I'm no tight Jock but must admit at £60 for a couple of hours thrashing about it can get expensive, but then again what isn't? You spend more than that on a Friday night.:amuse:

very true bud and you claim your vat back then the expenditure on the bar afterwards all at the taxmans expense. go for it ..

nah nah, a very straight arrow here, all fuel does go on the account but it goes down as cans and therefore a directors loan, no vat back and all tax paid. I know, all very boring but I have seen too many loose the lot to either one.

Top Bottom