Sullom Voe

Mr C

Reaction score
Hi all,
Anyone any news on who has the scaffold contract and are they taking on?

Cheers

AM I GETTING DE-JA-VU AGAIN IM SURE WE HAVE BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD ALREADY;)
THE VOE JOB IS LIKE THE OLYMPICS WERE 8 YEARS AGO
EVERYCANT AND THEIR DUG WAS GOING TO IT,AND THEIR PAL WAS GOING TO RUN IT:eek:

i was told by a mate who is going to be running it that they will be starting
3000 men through january ;)

I dont think Jamie's got Out to do with taking men on, it's the fella s up there on the job that are gettn men in! Maybe at a later date, but I defo no that the gaffas are getting the lads they no are good hands in first! So in other words u need to no someone up there same with everywhere really

relax for godsake stay were you are for a short wile and everthing will fall into place it always does doesnt it,any way far to cold,no phone signal ,no chippys and match of the day does ye head in up there trust me ,and yes happy new year .

where the feck is it like? never heard of it just seen people keep goin on about it on here.

BIS Salamis are taking their own men up for now and have been since the 7th, if you know somebody in Salamis (or if someone knows you) then maybe you will be able to get up there with them in this phase.

BIS Industrial (different company) have an onsite workforce and have had for some time but we will be taking additional men up there once we have a grasp on what exactly we are dealing with (work scope is not yet known and some time off). The recruitment will be gradual and will be consistent throughout the period of the job and there will be no sudden rush of huhndreds of men - this much is true.

Numbers etc - right now we honestly don't know and the line at the minute is expect an update in approx 6 weeks or so.

I will place any FACTUAL information that I know on here as and when I know it.

I am trying to avoid rumours as it is costing our office and my team all day every day, we are getting approx 100-150 calls per day and the same amount of e-mails - all for nothing at the minute.

I will try and pop on here from time to time but honestly we don't have a lot of spare time, so if you ask a question don't think i am ignoring you when you don't get an answer

cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom