Sullom voe rates of pay

jai

Reaction score
Appendix -Rates of pay are as follows.

Working charge hand- £14.90 ----- Night shift £19.93

Scaff-£13.90 Night-shift £18.53

The plan is to run it on 10 hours mon-fri and 8 hours sat- sun. This may change obviously. Its 3 on 1 off. Paid 38 hours for week off. Sounds like it not going to be the great earner that ppl thought was going to be.

Morrisons on there now doing the civil side still couple month left on that. There only 4 scaffs on it just now and they sre agency

Bis has site next door think there about 60 scaffs on there just now.

with another recession on the way because the ******* media think it makes good news tv,and companys picking up on the bad vibes you will be hearing the old UNDER THE CURRENT CLIMATE CRAP.
JUST LIKE THE OLYMPICS,AND THE PROMISED LAND OF THE NEW POWER STATIONS ANOTHER LOAD OF SHIITE TO KEEP US ALL HOPING :cry:

how do u no rates of pay? scaffold contract aint been awarded yet. was speaking to a lad who works for petrofac. going to be awarded very soon, welding and scaffolding getting contracted out, petrofac doing the rest. i cant see them paying that anyway no one would go. im on 15 an hr at home

As i have said i have copy of Appendix in other words the rates of pay terms conditions. Also contract who had scaffolding was decided long time ago. Supervision been chosen i got offered job 3 weeks ago got appendix emailed to me so declined it on rates that were on table.

Top Bottom