Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

paddy carr

Reaction score
I know there is another thread with guys getting made up to supervisors.

Now it's a case of 'Billy no mates'. the guys think i am introducing them to TG20:08 on a management whim, with no pay rise:eek:

The management think i am coming the c**t because according to TG20:08, we need a design by drawing to comply, jobs we have done for ever and a age, such is life, give me a job in ASDA stacking shelves on a nightshift.

Thought about it often Paddy, might be nice to go back to where it all began for me, plunking school and stacking shelfs in the local co-op. The only problem with that is the first time some wee half wit trying to act like a hard man in front of his mates grunts at you and asks where you keep the white lightning, I think I would need to pull his hoody down and rattle him with a couple kidney punches before getting him in a half nelson and squeeze his wind pipe until he learns to say PLEASE!!!!(Wow, that feels better:nuts:)

Just remembered why I started on my own, I was unemployable.

Thought about it often Paddy, might be nice to go back to where it all began for me, plunking school and stacking shelfs in the local co-op. The only problem with that is the first time some wee half wit trying to act like a hard man in front of his mates grunts at you and asks where you keep the white lightning, I think I would need to pull his hoody down and rattle him with a couple kidney punches before getting him in a half nelson and squeeze his wind pipe until he learns to say PLEASE!!!!(Wow, that feels better:nuts:)

Just remembered why I started on my own, I was unemployable.

What a guy, my hero m8,;) throttle the skunks or even better, get them on a job handballing the 'long all day up 20 lifts':eek:

Done that once or twice in the past Paddy. Picked 3 extra spotty ones for dismantling a church steeple once, one lasted a day, one lasted about 5 months and unbelievably still got the other one about 18 months later, graft all day for fun. I hope he isn't reading this but he's pretty tough and never really let me down.

Top Bottom