stuart smith

frank111

Reaction score
will a respected member of the forum organise a pool for the lads family ,, il be the first ?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

not a competition ,, just a wee bit of respect ,, ya can know bout these things and not feel the need to help ?

As much as its a good idea frank, unfortunately we get these rip threads quite a lot on here. We can't have a whip round every time we hear of tragic circumstances. Where does it stop?

wouldnt stop me ,, il put a few quid down ,, me and mine are gettin it tough , i gotta move to a different country , but i can give something ,,,,, gladly !

unfortunately you are correct VLLB.. i am sure if members wish to give there will be other ways identifiable on the internet. If I or another member finds the site lets post the link both to this and the other thread.

fcuk off robert ,, if admin takes the time it would be a nice gesture ,, im disgusted nobody wants to help ,, come on lads ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if somebody was asking ,, fair enough ,, but even a few quid could help with a death unexpected ,, its a costly thing when you are not prepared for it ,, come on lads ,, ADMIN even just ask ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Good idea frankie,but could be messy. nomnating someone else to collect, There may well be something up and running as rob3rt suggests,

something could be set up on justgiving.com .? it would then be available to a far wider group of potential donors..

paypal ffs , its not hard

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

8 views and seven replies ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,says it all really .

Top Bottom