stretford-scaffolding

The HSE in London and the south east are targeting scaffold firm and have been informing council with regards scaffolding companies not complying to the regulations, watch out everyone has a camera on there phones.

She won her injunction because she was on a private residence,
and the nearest road was over a mile away, thats why it was an invasion of privacy.
the scaffold firm is working on a public highway so has no expectation of privacy,
Just the same as any man or woman walking down the street.

Unfortunately now days you cannot relax for a moment and have to be conscious of every thing you do when you are working on scaffold ,you are highly visible and people just love scrutinizing what the scaffs are doing.
Every one is a potential journalist ,HSE inspector 'You Tube poster with their camera phones

Fuckin Nosey do-gooder *******. Can't stand the *****

They are. But just like you and me they are doing what they get paid to do.

These are to type of cowboy outfits undercutting firms who work to the current rules,no hard hats,not even hi viz,no harnesses,cowboys.How often do you see jobs with no handrails on non working lifts?We have to work to these rule why should they be different?How many times have they got away with working like that?The HSE don't do enough to stop these cowboy firms,there the ones dragging down prices by cutting corners,using cash in hand labour.I'm no fan of the current ridiculous rules we have to work by but that's the way it is.

I agree. It's always gonna be hard for proper firms until these cowboys are given the bullet!

She won her injunction because she was on a private residence,
and the nearest road was over a mile away, thats why it was an invasion of privacy.
the scaffold firm is working on a public highway so has no expectation of privacy,
Just the same as any man or woman walking down the street.

So if they had been stripping the back of house scaffold in the private garden the HSE couldnt film them?

Looking at it its how every firm in cumbria works. If this is the case you can tell by looking at a job weather or not they have probbly used the step and when there isnt a single hand rail its obvus they haven used the step so how do they get away with it when its up because no firms gonna strip hand rail out on way down to put it back up on way up when stripping

I could name loads of companys down here in the south,they dont have cards never mind PPE or steps,its the likes of these thats fecking the game up,the HSE need to get there act together,it seems to me that the firms that are doing the job properly are the ones that are getting all the hassle.

Top Bottom