Street scaffs!!!

frederik

Reaction score
Working at goodge st,theres a few scaffolds on the site. Splay on the front,bird cage in the court yard,independant across the back. There are loads of faults,but it still looks a tidy job. Scaffs striking the back independent,had no harnessess hard hats or hi vis. Just like the old days.
Got talking to them,never heard of a scaff step,adv.guard rail,aberdeen.nodes. Old school thrive.
Out of interest,beams over door ways,about 4 meters. would you normally run plan brace thru beam??. Trannies are wrapped off with singles??? Beams are to 1 standard and tied off on the edge of double in several places??????Boards,notched split twisted. The rubble and glass dropping thru boards,(changing windows) Still,,looks a tidy job. Old scool thrive.lmfao:cool:

Working at goodge st,theres a few scaffolds on the site. Splay on the front,bird cage in the court yard,independant across the back. There are loads of faults,but it still looks a tidy job. Scaffs striking the back independent,had no harnessess hard hats or hi vis. Just like the old days.
Got talking to them,never heard of a scaff step,adv.guard rail,aberdeen.nodes. Old school thrive.
Out of interest,beams over door ways,about 4 meters. would you normally run plan brace thru beam??. Trannies are wrapped off with singles??? Beams are to 1 standard and tied off on the edge of double in several places??????Boards,notched split twisted. The rubble and glass dropping thru boards,(changing windows) Still,,looks a tidy job. Old scool thrive.lmfao:cool:

what time you want me in tomorow morning cant remember fred lmfao!!!!

What time can ya make it Dico??lol

Strange thing Dico, while scaffs were striking,I was seeing the advantage of an iw. All looked a bit of a slog. If I was still on the spanners ,think ide buy one.

thought you said ave tomorow off with pay as i brought breakfast!! any way me shorts and trainners are in wash and me flat caps been nicked so no ppe wont be able to make it lol!!!

Well it is sunday mate, anyway relax,this company wont pay dubble bubble.

RAF... get some training done...;)

I doubt they know any different Paddy. If that's all they've ever known....

Asked if theyde heard of the scaff forum,none new how to turn a pc on. aged 35-45ish.
Site manager new nothing about scaffolding...is that good,after all the slagging about 2 day courses? Peronally I thought he should have some knowledge.
Scaffs told me the splay plan was on a fag packet. sounds familiar!lol

Asked if theyde heard of the scaff forum,none new how to turn a pc on. aged 35-45ish.
Site manager new nothing about scaffolding...is that good,after all the slagging about 2 day courses? Peronally I thought he should have some knowledge.
Scaffs told me the splay plan was on a fag packet. sounds familiar!lol

Slashers. Lol.

Top Bottom