Straight to Part 2 back to Part 1 ?

R

ragscaff

Told by a company yesterday that anyone who went straight to part 2 has to undertake a part 1 before they can take advanced course!!!!!!!

Anyone else heard this one?

Ragscaff

I aint, but i did my Part 2 Assessed Route before they finished it about 5 years ago, then did my 2 week Advanced after...

Might be a new thing they are bringing in... yet again to screw more money out of us.

Yeh the company I spoke to is sending me some details will post info when I get it!!

Ragscaff

i look forward to hearing the how and why about this , yes more money for them

Yes mate.
All 3...

Brian Reynolds for my Part 1, in 1999.
Alf McGowan for my Part 2, in 2005.
Peter Watts (RIP) for my Advanced in 2008.

Ron was about, if i remember rightly...
Mark Blackburn was there also - proper nice fella he is, along with Jeff and Alf.

Told by a company yesterday that anyone who went straight to part 2 has to undertake a part 1 before they can take advanced course!!!!!!!

Anyone else heard this one?

Ragscaff

nothing surprizes me ragscaff everyones jumping on the band wagon i see from aprill this year ccnsg owned by ecitb are changing there cards from the paper ones to a super plastic type card bit like a credit card with your photo on what difference this makes is beyond me to be honnest everybody in this industrys is surfing the gravey boat what ever will be next

nothing surprizes me ragscaff everyones jumping on the band wagon i see from aprill this year ccnsg owned by ecitb are changing there cards from the paper ones to a super plastic type card bit like a credit card with your photo on what difference this makes is beyond me to be honnest everybody in this industrys is surfing the gravey boat what ever will be next

Not a truer word said Dico.

Top Bottom